Friday 14 October 2011

Interactive website update

Hello all, I've recently completed my second website, which uses the idea of mixing the environment of Nottingham city with the humor of a character based chase.

The principal idea is that you play the role of a chicken who has robbed a bank, and is trying to escape the police- it consists of a number of shots with alternate versions appearing once certain paths are followed.



After gaining feedback on the website, I have decided to complete another iteration but add more pages to set a clearer context, add a sense of urgency and hopefully fix any continuity and visual consistency issues.





One issue in particular the contrast between using the character, arrows and colour for navigation, I need to do some deep thinking regarding the navigational consistency of the site.




Once these have been implemented I will test the site live in firefox, make tweaks here and there and finally hand in the complete version.


Here's a link to my final version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment