Sunday 15 January 2012

Personal branding mood board


Here's my mood board, it shows some of my interests and inspirations from the multimedia field.
I'm particuarly interested in the work of photographers and modern artists, with fascinating techniques such as long exposure and HDR photography, astrophotography, the use of depth of field in photographs to create attractive bokeh effects- an example of which is the theme that I created for my mood board in photoshop, which uses specific techniques to create a relaxed effect.

I find the social commentary nature of art interesting also, since being highlighted recently through the work of 'street artist' Banksy. I also find matters of life and death of particular interest since completing an art project based around morbid elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment