Sunday 20 October 2013

Final Year!

So, at the moment I have 2 (3) projects running in parallel!


Firstly, I have my Assigned client project, which is to complete a submission for the Young Creative Award's "Nottingham Loves.." competition.
I'm looking to create a piece of animation that uses Street art and frame-by-frame animation to create something cool and new!
Check out some of the stuff I've been shooting:


Secondly, I also have my Research project, which focuses on how sexuality is presented through design and animation decisions. I'm currently working on a hypothesis for this research.


Finally, I'm getting into the monthly Polycount competitions for the Steam workshop for DOTA2, an online game, this should allow me to continue my creative journey in a more global setting, where I can receive criticism and view work from others from outside of my current environment, and maybe even make some money!

So yea, that's what's cooking right now, make sure to check out my Work In Progress blog for more regular updates!

2 comments:

  1. You just decided to photograph everything around my house? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yes Edgar- are there any spots that I might've missed with cool artwork on?

      Delete